Monday, April 14, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I do a newsletter at my church. I started having to occasionally write articles to fill space. Well I enjoyed it and I got to where I was writing more than I could use. So at the encouragement of a friend I started this blog so I could post the ones I wasn't using. I really don't know what all I will be putting on here. I look forward to comments and I pray that God will use this blog to touch peoples hearts.

By the way I often criticize Christians in my writing. This is a general term, if I use it negatively I'm referring to the ones who feel they are being a good christian because they go to church every Sunday but Forget about God the rest of the week. I feel I go to a church filled with people who are genuine, but I've been to churches I didn't feel that way about. Matter of fact it kept me out of church for a long time.
MSW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott You're doing a great job with this ,God Bless. Don Belk