Sunday, October 5, 2008

Britney by Bebo Norman

A few months ago I started to write about how it annoyed me some of the stupid stuff celbrities do. Children look up to them and want to be like them and they lead them down a hard road. I didn't feel like God wanted me to write it so I didn't. I heard this song a few weeks later and realized why. Many of our young celebrities do not know Jesus and they have no one who will show them Jesus. Many people want to see the bad things that happen to these celebrities and the media won't show the positive things. When all you ever hear people say about you is bad, it tears you down. So as you listen to this song think about the celebrities our children look up to and pray for them. If their is anyone you know who has been torn down by gossip pray for them also.

No comments: