Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Prayer

Happy Thanksgiving! What a great time to take a few minutes and thank the lord for all the blessings He has given us.

Heavenly father I thank you for this day.
Lord I praise You for all the blessings You have given me.
Lord I want to thank You for the family You have given me.
Lord thank You for the three wonderful kids You have placed in my care.
Father I pray I may raise them in a way that brings glory to You.
Lord I thank You for my wife, who is always there for me to provide love and encouragement.
Lord I pray that I may be everything to her that she is to me and Father I pray that we may have a marriage that shows worship to You.
Lord I thank You for providing for all my needs. Lord You bless me with a roof over my head, food on my table and clothes to wear.
Father I thank You for the blessings You provide me in allowing me to serve You. Lord I pray You will increase those blessings and that I may be found faithful in Your service.
Lord I thank You for providing me with a job in these tough economic times that are going on.
Lord I pray for those who are less fortunate. Father I pray that You will bless them and take care of them during this time.
Lord I thank You for the movement of Your spirit that I can see in my life.
Lord I thank You for the things I have seen You do in the lives of those I have prayed for this year.
Lord I thank You for the trials I have had to face and how when I did not thank I could carry on You always would provide something in Your Word to give me strength and encouragement.
Lord I thank You for Your Word which speaks to me and gives me comfort and guidance.
Father I thank You for your Son Who came down from heaven in the form of man to take my sins upon Him and die in my place.
Lord I thank You for Your grace and mercy that is so undeserved.
Father I pray for those who don’t know You. Lord those who don’t see the blessings You have given them.
Lord I pray that You will use me to help spread Your name.
Father I thank You for my church and church family. Lord I pray You continue to bless us
Lord I pray You give strength and encouragement to all the church leaders who Sheppard your flock.
Father thank you for this life I have been given and all the blessings that I may take for granted.
Lord I pray that my life may bring glory to Your Name.
It is in Jesus’ precious name that I pray. Amen
MSW

No comments: